Reservation Information and Terms & Conditions
- Check in 3:00 p.m. (NO early check-in during Peak Season).
- Check out 10:00 a.m Peak Season, 11:00 a.m. Off-Peak.
- Cottages and Motel Suites: 2 night minimum stay with the exception of the following Holidays which require a 3-night minimum: Memorial Day 4th of July Labor Day MEA Weekend Thanksgiving Christmas New Years Eve/Day
- Motel Rooms #10 & #11: 2 night minimum on weekends (Requires a Friday, Saturday stay). 1-night stays are available Sunday to Thursday with the exception of the following Holidays: Grandma's Marathon : 2-night minimum 3-night minimum: Memorial Day 4th of July Labor Day MEA Weekend. (3rd weekend of October)
- Reservations and Deposit: Cabins: A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required.
Motel: A 1 night deposit is required for reservation and is refundable minus a $50 cancellation fee, if the cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to arrival. ***Reservations for Grandma's Marathon Weekend require a 1-night nonrefundable deposit for all Cottages and Motel Rooms.
- A valid Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card is required for all Reservations.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation allows us limited opportunity of re-selling our cottages/Motel Units, for this reason we must impose a strict cancellation policy. For any cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival, guests will be charged the entire amount of the reservation unless the cottage/motel room is re-booked. No cancellations or early check-out accepted due to weather. Call 1-800-950-0283 to cancel. Email is not accepted for cancellations.
- Reservation changes may incur a penalty. Reducing the length of stay is considered a cancellation. Applicable fees will be due. Be advised that if any reduction in stay leaves the calendar with a 1-day vacancy, you will be charged for that day.
- To keep our Resort a relaxing and peaceful place, we do not accept reservations for reunions or large groups.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- VISITORS: Your cabin is reserved for your prescribed party only. If you are considering having others visit your cabin, you must discuss your plans with us. For the privacy and security for all Resort guests, those stopping in must register at the office when they arrive. No visitors are allowed after 9 PM.
- All rates subject to change.